To our current and future patients and friends:
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We are back in the office and excited to see your friendly faces, new and old. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office is following the guidance of the Ohio State Dental Board so that we are always up-to-date on any new rulings or guidelines, and we are meeting and exceeding their recommendations for infection control. Our infection control processes are followed so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We have implemented a few additional measures in the office to help keep patients and staff safe. You will notice many of these changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- We are asking some screening questions when confirming appointments to help minimize any potential infection exposures, and you will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- We ask that you call to check in from your car to reduce foot traffic throughout the waiting room and office.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands, and you will find sanitizer throughout the office and operatories.
- We will take your temperature and pulse oximetry reading, as well as give you a pre-procedure mouth rinse. All staff follow these same steps on a daily basis, too.
- We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and coloring books in the waiting room, as these items are hard to keep clean and disinfected.
- Our staff will be wearing additional protective equipment (PPE).
- We are mandating that you wear a mask when arriving at the office, which can be removed once you are in the operatory for treatment.
We look forward to seeing you again or seeing you for the first time, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep our patients and our staff safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 440-884-0640.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.